Monday, September 14, 2009

Box Office Bonanza!


Me oh my... it seems people actually respond to Tyler Perry making pretty much the same movie over and over and not knowing when to quit! Good for him.

I Can Do Bad All By Myself (yes he can) somehow sprang to number one, followed by Tim Burton's 9. Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds is holding strong at #3, and Sandra Bullock's non-anticipated, apparent piece-'o-crap All About Steve is at #4. Hmmm maybe it's actually good! Critics slammed it, but hey... funny is funny, so we'll see it!
The Final Destination rounds out the list at #5. Good ol' fashion teen death seems to be very popular.
1 - Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself
2 - 9
3 - Inglourious Basterds
4 - All About Steve
5 - The Final Destination


2 comments:

Andrew Gerald Hales said...

pissses me off, I just bought inglourious on dvd and it's like my new favorite movie. Tyler perry's movies suck in my opinion too.

JRL said...

Love Mr. Burton's work, but not going lie, kind of surprised that's 9 is number two. Hmm, go figure.. good for him.

Inglourious Basterds was amazing! Should be #1 with a bullet! - ha, see what i did there.

And No all about steve is terrible, it's not really that funny and sandra Bullock doesn't even look that good in it... not sure why anyone would want to watch it.... yeah, can't think of any reason.