Monday, February 1, 2010

WHO AM I?

Here we go again!!! Who is this young man? As per usual, I would never know if I hadn't been the one to Google it, so I'm always impressed by you guys.

Hmmm... what clues could I give you... ok ok... this guy has played some super classic characters in film. He has reprised his famous roles several times each.

Get to guessin'! Winner gets a lock of Chantale's hair in the mail.

But seriously, we'll give you a hard-core shout out, and the coveted title of Cin-Ob Supreme!

6 comments:

hrad said...

harrison ford

Tuesday Kid said...

Yes, I think it's Harrison too. I know I was second but I still want a lock of hair.

Hipstercrite said...

i third harrison ford

Unknown said...

Well goodness. I got on too late it looks like. Harrison Ford! lol.

The Masked Critci said...

Steve Zahn.

Tom said...

Steve Martin?