Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Delightful Dialogue: Juno



Juno MacGuff: Yea, you just take Soupy-Sales to prom I can think of so many cooler things to do that night. Like, you know what Bleek? I might pumice my feet, uh, I might go to Bren's Unitarian Church, maybe get hit by a truck full of hot garbage juice, you know? Cause all those things, would be exponentially cooler than going to prom with you.

Paulie Bleeker: You're being really immature... You have no reason to be mad at me, I mean, you know, you broke MY heart. I should be royally ticked off at you. I should be really cheesed off, I shouldn't want to talk to you anymore.

Juno MacGuff: What? Cause I got bored and had sex with you and I didn't want to like marry you?

Paulie Bleeker: Like I'd marry you! You'd be the meanest wife ever, okay? And I know that you weren't bored that day because there was a lot of stuff on TV, and then 'The Blair Witch Project' was coming on Starz and you were like 'I haven't seen this since it came out and if so we should watch it' and then 'but oh, no, we should just make out instead la la la'.

Juno MacGuff: You just take Katrina the douchepacker to prom. I'm sure you two will have like a real bitchin' time.

Paulie Bleeker: Well, I still have your under wear!

Juno MacGuff: I still have your virginity

~ Ellen Page and Michael Cera in Juno (2007)

No comments: