Friday, May 28, 2010

Scintillating Scene: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

Written by Cin-Ob Supreme Christina from Christina in Wonderland...


For the record, I've never seen a cartoon singing a song in a movie that moved me quite like Spongebob Squarepants's rock anthem "I'm A Goofy Goober."

Say what you want, but that song is kick @$$ and rightly so.



Did you know that the melody of it is just Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock"? Did you?

If you didn't, then now you do. And this is only one of the things that makes this movie one of my favorites of all time.

Not to mention the fact that it features The Hasselhoff in what might be the funniest moment of narcissitic humor ever.

They diasbled embedding, but I'm serious. Go here and watch the clip! There will be no regrets. I promise.


No comments: