Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WHO AM I?


Splish splash he was taking a bath, back when nobody knew who he was. Ok that was cheesey. But now he's a rising star, and has recently become a leading man in comedy. And admittedly, we have huge crushes on this fellow Canuck.

Become the newest Cin-Ob Supreme by guessing first! And guessing right! Y'all know how it works. If not, get with the freakin' program. Just kidding. But not really.

Be the winner and you'll get to brag your arse off to all your friends and family, get a post of your choice on Friday, and you'll also be invited to come trick-or-treating with me and Chantale.


It's almost frightening how accurate this image is.


6 comments:

Karen Kaye said...

Is it Jay Baruchel? We just rented How To Train Your Dragon... loved it!

mallika sherawat photos said...

In 2010, Baruchel starred in the film The Trotsky, she is out of my league. The Trotsky is part teen comedy, part political history, and is very fun.

quizshowbob said...

Oopsy, I'm a little late on this one. I'm pretty sure it is that Baruchel kid.

Unknown said...

It's totally Baruchel. I actually remember watching him on Popular Mechanis when I was a kid...it's a while ago!

Jen said...

The first one I knew and someone beat me to it :(

The Masked Critic said...

Philip Seymour Hoffman