Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WHO AM I?


Ohhhh Cin-Obs, we've got a goodie for ya this week! We're goin' back, waaaay back, back into time. We're talkin' turn of the century yo! Be the first to guess this week's WHO AM I? and you will receive a gajillion bonus points on top of being crowned a CIN-OB SUPREME!

Ang and I will also build you your very own home theater made entirely of gingerbread and m&m's. You'll be able to pop in your favourite flick and snack on the sofa. Literally.

It'll look like this.. only BIGGER!




9 comments:

Evil Taylor Hicks said...

Shirley Temple?

Unknown said...

humphrey boggart?

Karen Kaye said...

I just keep seing Suri Cruise LOL!

MovieDrew said...

Cary Grant

Evil Taylor Hicks said...

Oh wow that is a guy isn't it? Oops.

Jen said...

Fred Astaire.
That's my guess although I know I am wrong lol.

Chuck said...

Charlie Chaplin...yeah that's it.

KeLLy aNN said...

Harrison Ford

Christina Harper said...

I have literally no idea on this one, but he is one cute kid. Seriously. I want to pinch his chubby little cheeks.