Monday, February 7, 2011

Audacious Audition: Marlon Brando for Rebel Without A Cause


Oh Sweet Lord, I have a new obsession. An unhealthy one.

I recently watched A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) out of pure curiosity, and I fell in love. I had always liked Marlon Brando in his Guys and Dolls days, but hadn't seen him be sexy in anything else. Until I met Stanley. His animalistic passion, his sweaty t-shirts, mmmm.

So I went on a Brando-Bender and YouTubed him like crazy. What I found was this rare screentest that he did for the part that eventually went to James Dean. Droooool. They don't make men like they used to.

Boy, is he delicious. If you're a hetero-female, or a gay male, PLEASE watch this clip and discover a hottie you probably didn't know existed. You'll enjoy it.

I'm now having fantasies about a man who's been dead for 7 years, and who ended up being 300+ pounds. But seriously, it don't matter once you've seen his early work.

You can watch the whole scene that he performs, but at 3:48 you'll really lose control of your hormones. I promise you.



No comments: