Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Memorable Monologue: That Thing You Do


" I'm Guy Patterson, I'm from Erie, Pennsylvania, I'm in a band called The Wonders and we just cut a record, we're out here on the coast and I play the drums and I have all your records well not all of them but a lot of them but ah at least I did until some of them got swiped when I was stationed in Germany and you were playing in Germany at the time that I was stationed there, but you know what I couldn't see you because you were playing in Hamburg and I was stationed in Munich but I listen to your records and I think you're great.

You are my biggest fan."

~ Tom Everett Scott as Guy Patterson in That Thing You Do (1996)

3 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I love this movie!! If it's on I have to see it. It's so cute!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Ryan McNeil said...

"Hey, wasn't that our fan?"

Angie said...

hahah YES Mad Hatter! Love that guy!

http://www.cinemaobsessed.com/2010/11/my-favourite-that-guy.html