Friday, November 27, 2009

WTF is an understatement!

Ok so I was just surfing the net, and I saw this advertisement for Future Shop, selling the DVD of Funny People, which comes out soon.

Click the picture to enlarge. It's creepy.

I don't know if you can tell, since the picture is loading really small for some reason, but NONE of those people in the ad are actually in the movie. In fact who the eff ARE those people? They're three friggin' impostors, that's for sure. Could the studio not afford to have the real actors pose for the DVD promotion? I'm so confused.



Here's what they actually look like.



2 comments:

The Masked Critic said...

Thats too funny! AND WEIRD!!!

Sorry, I've been AWOL lately. Love the princess look!

JRL said...

i'm just impressed that they found three people that looked enough like Rogen, Sandler, and Mann to likely fool most people. I wander if the DVD's they are selling are fake too.. maybe it's the whole movie re-acted by three look-alikes as part of a giant, and hilarious, scheme!