Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Two of the worst walks in Hollywood

I have no real purpose for posting this, other than putting my observation out there into the world.

So, as much as I love these two actresses, and pretty much every movie they've ever made, I have to say that Julia Roberts and Meg Ryan have two of the ugliest walks I've ever seen. They're both clunky and unfeminine, and they just rub me the wrong way.

Exhibit A - Julia Roberts



What's even weirder is that someone labeled this video "sexy walk." It's just uncomfortable to watch.



Exhibit B - Meg Ryan



Ok, so these are the best clips I could find, but there are certainly better examples. Have a good look at My Best Friend's Wedding (1997) or Notting Hill (1999) for more moments of Julia and her bad posture and clunky hips. Check out all of You've Got Mail (1998) for Meg's duck-walk that hurts my eyes.

That is all. I just felt like being judgmental today. I know I'm not the only one to make this observation since I've found other articles online about these two and their horrible walking skills. Have any of you ever noticed this about these two actresses?

1 comment:

Tom said...

Who cares about Julia's walk. I kept looking at her legs. lol