Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dazzling Dance: The Ugly Truth

There ain't nothin' better than white folks dancin'. Sure, they're smiling and laughing and getting lost in each other's tempting and alluring glares... but their inner voices are saying:

And one and two and two and don't fall and three and if I spin quickly it'll look like I know what I'm doing and five and dum de dum de be bop and three and back and wow I look amazing.

We can salsa, bachata, merengue. That's right. We know movies and the art of latin dance, so we find great enjoyment watching actors making this shiz up as they go.

The Ugly Truth (2009)



3 comments:

The Masked Critic said...

I don't want to toot my own horn here but...

*Toot toot*

I was in a boy band in high school so...yeah...I can dance...

Anonymous said...

Honestly, you've seen NOTHING till you've experienced white folks dancing at a WEDDING. My eyeballs still have the burn scars. As a white folk myself, this is why my butt stays firmly planted in my seat while I nurse a big glass of tequila and point at people gyrating on the dancefloor like zombies.

Angie said...

Masked Critic - We'd like to see this dancing of yours. Also, did you notice the shout-out we gave you in our Meet and Greet?

Veg - went to a white wedding recently (ha!) and experienced the same thing. Still recovering from the horrid sights.