Monday, February 22, 2010

Opulent Opening: Zombieland

Ok, so we finally got around to watching this and let me say.. I don't know WHAT THE HELL we were waiting for! We loved every bloody moment of this zombie-romance-road-trip-comedy. We sat in our newly revamped movie basement (photos to come), popped this baby in the DVD player, and were crapping our pants with glee in the first 5 minutes.

Chantale: Holy Shizzer, this is an Opulent Opening if I've ever seen one!
Angie: Ppfftgrrmgmgppofff!!!
Chantale: Swallow popcorn, then speak, Ang.



P.S. Keep your eyes peeled for a hilarious zombie nipple tassel moment!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the best intro's I've seen in a very long time! And is this not the coolest song they could've used or what?!! Awesome!!

MikeM said...

I was disappointed to bot get a chance to see this in the summer and I had high expectations for it when I finally got it this weekend. I was not disappointed. Fun movie with a great cameo.

Unknown said...

I know it really is the song that gets you hyped up for the movie. lol.