Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cheaters


Calling all Vince Vaughn fans! Here comes Cheaters, a comedy about adultery (eh...?).

A man discovers that his best friend's wife is having an affair. IMDB

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ahhhh people cheating on each other... hahaha... betrayal.... secrets... hahaha... excuse me, I have to go change my undies.

Can someone please explain to me why this concept is remotely funny? Don't get me wrong, I'm not an overly sensitive prude, but I just can't understand how this could make for a funny movie!! It's almost as lame as J-Lo's rom-com about artificial insemination.



Interesting tidbit... Owen Wilson (totally buds with the Vaughnster) is starring in Hall Pass (2011), a comedy about cheating. WTF is going on? Is this the new thing? Did I miss something?

Cheaters will also star Jennifer Garner and Kevin James. So, obviously, we totally love the cast, the plot - not so much. We'll have to wait and see!

Watch out for this sinful flick (directed by Ron Howard, P.S.!) in 2011!

No comments: