Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WHO AM I?


Alright, Cin-Obs, it's time for this week's WHO AM I! Be the first to correctly guess the identity of this stud-in-training and become the new CIN-OB SUPREME!

Not only do you get to brag to all your friends about your prestigious new title, but we will host a movie-night (at your place) for the winner, complete with popcorn, jujubies, a round of Tantalizing Trivia, and if you ask nicely - a Dazzling Dance provided by us in stormtrooper outfits. SWEEEET!

My partner in crime, Chantale, will be giving you some clues as to the identity of this wee-man this week, so stay tuned!

(PS - Be sure to play our new game, TAGLINES: Take Two! (rules here) And vote on this week's submissions on the right sidebar. Check back next week to submit your own alternative, and get yourself inducted into the Tagline Hall of Fame!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Russel Crowe?

MikeM said...

Yep, Johnathan beat me to it. Russell Crowe for sure.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to redeem myself after last week's dumbass guess and try to get this one right. I'd say Russell Crowe for sure, but I see I've already been beat. - G

Sammy V said...

Umm...Jodie Foster, for sure.

Pat Tillett said...

Eddie Murphy?

Tom said...

Judge Reinhold?