Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Social Network


It's finally happening folks. A movie about Facebook. At first we scoffed. Pfffft. A movie about Facebook? What has our world come to? But after reading the synopsis, my mind opened up and we've ultimately decided this movie is gonna be suweeeet!

It's a drama, based on true events of course, that introduces the viewer to those behind the ridiculously successful social networking site that is Facebook. I was just so thankful to read it wasn't gonna be a bunch-o-bullshit about status updates, pokes, and that Effing Farmville. AHHHHH. I HATE FARMVILLE!!! Everyone STOP inviting me to participate!! I don't want a cyber farm with cyber cows and cyber Farmville neighbors!!!

Ahem. Sorry about that.

This flick has a kick-ass cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Justin Timberlake, Joseph Mazzello, Rashida Jones, and more!

Status Update: Cin-Obs Angie 'n Chantale are psyched for The Social Network coming October 15, 2010!

No comments: