Monday, June 21, 2010

Jay Baruchel is Johnny Klutz!

So last night I dreamed that Jay Baruchel and I were like totally dating. It was awesome. So because I'm a creepy mofo, this morning I looked up Jay's filmography to see what he had coming down the pipeline.

In his upcoming film, Johnny Klutz, Jay plays well, a klutz who can't feel pain. It is listed as a slapstick comedy, from Universal Studios.



This is an original Baruchel character, so we're mighty excitey to see his physical comedy in this one! And with studio backing like Ben Stiller's Red Hour Productions, this is sure to be a big hit. At least we know WE'LL love it, because anything with Baruchel as a leading man is A-OK in our books.

We don't have much info on the plot of Johnny Klutz, but those details will all come in due time. So take it easy. But you can probably count on Jay playing a loveable loser who saves the day in some form with his klutziness. And winning my heart along the way.

Did you know Jay-Jay is from Ottawa? Well so are we. Here we are at a movie premiere. Gawd, we're a cute couple.



(This is DEFINITELY some of my best cut-and-paste work. Jay - call me and we can make this pic a reality. WINK WINK)

No comments: