Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WHO AM I?


Ladies and gentlemen, Cin-Obs, and newbies to our site, START YOUR ENGINES!

Who is this young lad? Be the first to guess correctly and become the newest CIN-OB SUPREME! This is a coveted title, over which wars have raged, villages have been plundered, flags have been planted, fair maidens have fainted, dragons have been slayed, countries have been divided, and uh... ok I'm out of ideas. But it's all true. This contest is epic. EPIC!!!

If you're the quickest gunslinger, you get a post of your choice (or guest post if you're into it) on Friday, and shout-out extraordinaire, bragging rights, and we will mail you a giant cardboard cut-out of us holding a banner that says "You're a Cin-Ob Supreme!" for you to plant on your front lawn. It also lights up and sings our Cin-Ob jingle.

So come on... be the talk of your neighbourhood (in a totally good way, I swear). Start guessing!

4 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

He looks like the guy who plays Professor Snipe in Harry Potter but I think its John Cusack!! I <3 John Cusack!!

Karen Kaye said...

If that's not John Cusak, I'm tearing up my Blockbusters card. Okay, I don't remember the last time I used it but still...

M. Carter @ the Movies said...

It's John Cusack. No question about it!

Benny said...

Cusack!!!