Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just Go with It... A totally unpredictable story... NOT!


Get ready for a completely unpredictable, blow your mind original movie. Just Go with It (2011) will star Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Anistan, Adam Sandler and Brooklyn Decker. First let me give you the synops...

A plastic surgeon (Adam Sandler), who is afraid of commitment, tells his much younger girlfriend (Brooklyn Decker) that he’s married, with children to avoid having a serious relationship with her. When she starts to believe he's lying and threatens to leave him, he asks his office manager (Jennifer Aniston) and her children to pose as his family in order to prove his honesty. Wikipedia

Well gosh, let me think about where this plotline is going. I will now enumerate each point in the storyline:

1. Man gets woman to 'pretend' they're in a loving relationship...
2. Man and woman get on each other's nerves and argue (flirtatiously, of course)...
3. Man and woman share some shenanigans...
4. Man comes to realize that he actually wants to settle down...
5. Woman gets mad at him for some reason or another...
6. They both profess their love and live happily ever after.

I'll seriously shit if I'm wrong on this one. The thing is, it's a Happy Madison film, ergo, I love it already. Plus it was shot between L.A. and the islands of Maui and Kauai. I love all movies set in tropical paradises. Even movies like Cast Away (2000) get me excited, regardless of the fact that Hanks had to take a skate to his tooth and was slowly losing his marbles, I was mesmerized by the setting.

Now watch the extremely obnoxious Maria Menounos interview the stars in this Entertainment Tonight featurette. It's cute. If you tune her out.



No comments: