Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark" Teaser Promises to Make me Even More Afraid of the Dark


Coming in January 2011 is Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark, a film by creature-making genius Guillermo Del Toro. Don't be afraid of the dark? Too late. I've been sleeping with a nightlight my whole life, and I still run up the stairs at top speed because I'm afraid of the boogeyman. I've come to terms with my wimpiness.

A young girl sent to live with her father and his new girlfriend discovers creatures in her new home who want to claim her as one of their own. [IMDB]

So, it's a remake of a 1973 film. Shocking. They can't even come up with new haunted house / monster flicks. It's easy. Some creepy location + some vulnerable people + dark corners = new scary movie. It ain't that hard people. It's like mad libs. Fill in the blanks.

This film stars Katie Holmes (she still acts?), and Guy Pearce (you'll always be Felicia to me).  

Oh god, check out this teaser. Creepy whispering, monsters under the bedsheets... I guess I can kiss my good sleeping patterns goodbye. Or maybe I'll just sneak into Chanty's room at night and whisper terrifying things at her.

"Your DVD collection has been stolen.." Ok that's mean, I wouldn't go that far. But I might stick her hand in warm water. I'm the prank master.


Don't Be Afraid of the Dark in HD

Trailer Park Movies | MySpace Video


No comments: