Thursday, September 23, 2010

Star Wars Parody Tunes


Suddenly I'm so inspired to write a song. Don't be surprised if we start coming out with our own collecsh (that abbrev doesn't work in writing) of funny songs.

While surfing the net, as I often do (I'm COOL), I decided to assemble the best of Weird Al... which in my opinion, are his Star Wars diddies.

First we have Star Wars Cantina, based on the original films, set to the tune of Copacabana. Could better things ever be combined? The answer is no.



Next we have Weird Al's take on the prequel trilogy, in The Saga Begins, set to the tune of American Pie. It will make you feel warm and fuzzy, and also make you laugh.



Here we have Yoda, which you probably recognize as Lola. Granted, the video sucks as it's just the lyrics, but I can't find an actual Weird Al video anywhere. DAMN YOU I TRIED MY BEST!



After assembling Al's body of work, I found this one. A fairly new addition to the internet, this is a generic Star Wars song, done in the style of Bohemian Rhapsody - but entitled Midichlorian Rhapsody. Nerds get the reference (hey, I know I did).



No comments: