Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Delightful Dialogue: Down With Love

Peter MacMannus: What would you say is the average length, for most men?

Catcher Block: How would I know? You think I spend all my time in the locker room at the club making a comparative study?

Peter MacMannus: Let me see yours again, then. We could measure. I'll get a ruler.

Catcher Block: Better make it a yardstick!

Peter MacMannus: Let's be accurate. Make sure you've got it fully extended. Have it up the whole way.

Catcher Block: It stays up all the way, all day long, man! That's the miracle I was telling you about: better living through chemistry. You got... 16 inches.

Peter MacMannus: 16 inches! How long does a man's hose have to be?

Catcher Block: That's 32 inches of confidence in every step. Don't forget - I've got two of 'em!



No comments: