Friday, November 12, 2010

Movie Gadgets I Want

Dear Santa,

Christmas is around the corner and I thought I'd give you my list now.

1) I would like a Star Trek transporter because I'm tired of taking the bus and I hate flying.


2) I would like LeeLoo's makeup box from The Fifth Element. I really like to sleep-in, so this would save me time in the mornings. The receptionist in Zorg's office has a neat gadget too, popping in her nails one at a time. You could put that in my stocking. As a side note, I'd also take the insta-microwave LeeLoo uses to make chicken. She pops in an empty tray and out comes a cooked chicken in 2 seconds. That would be handy.



3) I always wanted my teddy bears to talk to me, so I'd like my own Teddy, like in A.I.: Artificial Intelligence.


4) I've done some things I'm not proud of, so I'd like a neuralizer please.


5) A hoverboard like Marty McFly's. This is also because I'm just lazy. And who wouldn't wanna look 80s futuristic? Awesome.



2 comments:

Christina In Wonderland said...

Everything on this list needs to be invented ASAP and given you all 20 somethings as free gifts for being awesome.

KeLLy aNN said...

The nail thing ~ yes.
The talking bear ~ hell no.

The flying skateboard would definitely help keeping the skint knees away...