Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Scintillating Scene: The Grudge


Here's a Scintillating Scene a.k.a. Fill My Pants With Liquid BM Scene. Excuse my vulgarity, it's just that my bowels let go every time I watch this movie. You all wanted to know that, I know.

So here it is folks, the clip Ang just talked me out of finishing. At the 2 minute mark my computer made a sound and my heart rate accelerated so quickly I had to take my pulse. Then at the 5:00 mark Angie turned to me and asked: "Do you like what you're doing to yourself right now? You really want to be watching that before you go to bed?". Good call Ang. YouTube is officially closed.



2 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I love this part!!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Jamie Gibbs said...

I've still not seen The Grudge (not the Japanese original nor the remake). That face is pretty damn creepy though, I wouldn't fancy watching either without light :P