Friday, February 18, 2011

We the Peeples


A psychologist realizes his professional help is needed after he arrives unannounced at his girlfriend's family's annual end-of-summer party. IMDB

At first glance I thought EFFFF YOU TYLER PERRY. But alas, it is not a Tyler Perry flick. I know, I know. I'm stereotyping, but it just seemed like one of his flicks. And I am SICK of his brand of comedy.

Craig Robinson, Kerry Washington and David Alan Grier will star in this upcoming comedy. All I need is Craig Robinson. And boy oh boy did I ever freaking love Grier as Sugar Bear in Dance Flick (2009). Watch out for a special post on Monday about this loveable fatso.

Tina Gordon Chism, the writer and director, is also responsible for ATL (2006) and Drumline (2002). Now these are two flicks I veeeeery much enjoyed, so I'm looking forward to a new one from Tina. Yes, we're on a first name basis.


No comments: