Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Madagascar 3: Like These Poor Animals Haven't Already Suffered Enough!


Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo join a traveling circus in an effort to get back home to New York. IMDB

Well, I guess I'm not that surprised. If it ain't broke, drive it into the ground as hard as you can for a whole lotta money. Madagascar and Madagascar: Escape to Africa weren't enough - apparently the franchise has more stories to tell. Same shenanigans, different pile... Ok that didn't work, but you get the point.

What can I say? The first two installments were super duper cute and the third will be nothing less. I do enjoy the concept of all these zany characters in the circus.

Predictions: Alex becomes the ringmaster, Gloria will perform as the bearded lady, Marty will be an acrobat or stilt-walker and Melman will take on the role of elephant shit-shoveller. Yes? I think so.


No comments: