Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How To Train Your Dragon stuff!

Remember when we told you about How To Train Your Dragon? No? Really? The upcoming animated movie with the voices of Jay Baruchel and Jonah Hill? Ughh you disappoint me. (If you actually remembered, see me in my office for a prize.)

Well the promotional material is arriving!

Here we have one of the posters you'll be seein' around the local theatres.

Voici the main characters of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third (Baruchel) and Toothless... his dragon pet.


Ooooh look at this lovely shot. I can feel it now... the movie's gonna have some deep lesson to be learned about true friendship, yadda yadda, and regardless of our differences, blah blah... and so on.


And here we see Hiccup riding Toothless. That sounds weird, but there you have it.



2 comments:

The Masked Critic said...

I REMEMBER!


Do I need to wear anything special while I adventure into your "office" for my "prize" ;) I hope not!

PS. That was my first " ;) ' eva!

Angie said...

The attire for my office is black tie only. And I mean ONLY. No pants.