Friday, January 8, 2010

Flip Flop: Sean Penn is back in the Stooges Project!


We told you a while ago about Sean Penn dropping out of the Farrelly Brothers newest project, the Three Stooges film, apparently to spend more time with his family and try to reconcile his marriage.

But I guess that fell through, since he's now officially getting divorced, and he's re-accepted the role of Larry in the film!

So as of right now, we have Sean as Larry, Benicio Del Toro as Moe, and a big question mark for Curly! Jim Carrey also ditched the project, and the internet is buzzing with rumours that Paul Giamatti will take on the challenge.

We think it's a good fit, but we're wondering if this movie will ever get started since the casting is so flip-floppy. We expect good things from the Farrelly Brothers, so we hope they get their shiznit together and start actually making the movie!


1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Hi there! Thanks for following my blog. I looooveeee movies. =)

I didn't know they were doing a 3 stooges film?!?! I'm kinda glad Jim Carrey isn't do it cuz he might try to dominate every scene like he has a habit of doing. Sean Penn?? I dunno. I have a big question mark in my mind about this film. =)