Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jeff Who Lives at Home



Ok. Let me just start off by saying... JAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARRY ME?? WE'RE MEANT TO BE!!

Ahem. Excuse me. That was desperate. Just reading it back makes me shiver a little.

The Duplass brothers, who are writing and directing the film, are producing with Jason Reitman via his Right of Way Films. John Malkovich's Mr. Mudd is also producing. The movie chronicles a day in the life of two brothers, one a loser (Segel) who lives at home and the other (Helms) more together but overbearing. ComingSoon.net

From what we understand of this upcoming comedy, we'll most likely be featuring many parts in
our Just Say No segment. Wink Wink. Nod Nod. Nudge Nudge. Chortle Chortle. Wait. What? Did I just say Chortle? I did. ANGIE, why don't you stop me when I say things like that?

Needless to say, we're pumped!! Shizing our pants with glee!!

Jason, if you're reading, I don't really shit my pants (often). It's a metaphor for my love and adoration... for you, of course. Aren't you longing to be with a gal who's not afraid to shit herself for love? Ugh.

AAAAAANGIEEEE!!!



No comments: