Friday, May 14, 2010

The Last Exorcism



Oooooh goody goody goody!!! This one sounds intriguing!

I know the exorcism movies have been done to death (get it?) but I'm always up for a new spin on it.

A troubled evangelical minister agrees to let his last exorcism be filmed by a documentary crew. [IMDB]

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! This just might be another first person perspective gem! Eli Roth is listed as the producer, so we're interested to see what he can do from behind the scenes.

That poster made me wince. And pee a little. Look at that shit... it just ain't right...

To be honest, I don't recognize any of the cast members and I'm too lazy to Google at the moment, but hey - if you know any of these actors, please leave your thoughts in the comments!

Patrick Fabian as Reverend Cotton Marcus
Iris Bahr as Iris
Louis Herthum as Louis Sweetzer
Ashley Bell as Nell Sweetzer
Jamie Alyson Caudle as Satanic Worshiper
Tony Bentley as Gerald
Shanna Forrestall as Mrs. Cotton Marcus
 
Hmmm? What do you think of those names? Because they mean nothing to me.
 
BUT I'm not saying that's a bad thing, because unknowns can work much better at times, especially in something supernatural like this. If I saw Angelina Jolie writhing around with a demon in her, I'd be like "Pfff... yeah right."
 
I don't have a trailer for you yet, but you can be sure when I find it that it'll include bodies contorting in unnatural ways, levitation from a bed, a distraught priest wiping his brow and saying a prayer, and a little girl speaking in a raspy demonic voice
 
You'll need an old priest and a young priest, August 27th , 2010.

No comments: