Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some Superhero Costumes!

I'm a little late with this update, so you've probably seen these images all over the internetter by now.

Please look here... *A FLASH OF RED LIGHT*  You haven't seen these before. This is the first time you're seeing these. You're very impressed with the timliness and insider knowledge found on CinemaObsessed.com. You will comment on this post.

There we go. Perfect.

So... here's what Chris Evans will be wearing as Captain America:


And here we have Chris Hemsworth's Thor outfit:



2 comments:

KeLLy aNN said...

I rather think that my superhero tights would be ....raspberry.
Raspberry is the color of intrigue, dears.

Christina Harper said...

No offense to Chris Evans, but I will not be watching him as Captain America. For uber nerd reasons, mind you. Not because I secretly wish Jensen Ackles had been handed the role with a nudge and a wink. :/