Monday, August 23, 2010

R-Zell Investigates CASE 39


Yeah... R-Zell... I hope it catches on.

Anyways, Renee stars in this upcoming horror movie, which by the looks of the trailer, will make me caca in my pants.

A social worker (Zellweger) fights to save a girl from her abusive parents, only to discover that the situation is more dangerous than she ever expected. [IMDB]

Trust me, watch the trailer. I know what you're thinking... "Oh screw that, another 'scary evil child' movie..." and you're right. That part sucks. BUT the visuals look good, and I think this is a great role for Renee. Gets her outta the downward rom-com spiral (although Chanty loved New In Town.)

Anyway, the kid is played by Jodelle Ferland, also known as the scary girl from Silent Hill. Bradley Cooper also stars. He's hot. There I said it. Strikes me as a bit of a D-Bag, but whatever. Still hot. Now, I know Renee and B-Coop are dating, so is this the movie they met on? I dunno, I'm not freakin' Perez Hilton.

Anyways, watch this and tell me if you soiled yourself.



4 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

WOW....Definitely going to give this a go-see! I really like Renne & the lil girl ruled in Silent Hill so this looks great!

Sadako said...

I'm a sucker for an evil little kid movie. Though this seems less like the kid is evil and more like the kid attracts evil forces...I think I'd have enjoyed it better if it was Joshua/the Orphan with the social worker/abuse angle.

Angie said...

Mel - I'm excited to see Renee in a really dark role!

Sadako - you're right, I think the kid is a magnet for some evil crap, haha!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.cinemaobsessed.com
Is this possible?