Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jack the Giant Killer


OOOOhhhhh Angie - McGregs is comin' out with what sounds like a goodie!! Because he's your boyfriend, I thought I'd share this upcoming with you and the rest of the Cin-Obs!

A modern day fairy tale in which the long-standing peace between men and giants is threatened, as a young farmer leads an expedition into the giants' kingdom in hopes of rescuing a kidnapped princess. IMDB


Ewan McGregor, Bill Nighy and Stanley Tucci are all set to star. AMAZING! Not only a great cast, but a fantastic premise. Who doesn't love a fairly tale?!

Makes me think of that old Mickey Mouse cartoon.. ya know the one.. the Jack and the Beanstalk one where Mickey and his fam have to thinly slice the beans for their din-dins. Then he goes up the beanstalk and bounces off some Jello then gets chased by the giant. That shit was awesome. If this comes close to that cartoon, I'll be happy.

I am also realizing how much I love super gigantic, oversized things AND miniaturized things. What is that? There's no happy medium for me. Either XL or teeny weeny. There.. I've just set you all up for TONS of comments...

Are we all happy about Jack the Giant Killer? Yes? Excellent.

No comments: