Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Delightful Dialogue: The 40 Year Old Virgin


David: Hey, Paula.

Paula: Yeah?

David: I gotta tell you something. I'm really excited about it. Uh, for the first time today, I woke up, I came to the store, and I feel confident to say to you that if you don't take this Michael McDonald DVD that you've been playing for two years straight off, I'm going to kill everyone in the store and put a bullet in my brain.

Paula: David, what do you suggest we play?

David: I don't care. Anything. I would rather... I would rather watch "Beautician and the Beast". I would rather listen to Fran Drescher for eight hours than have to listen to Michael McDonald. Nothing against him, but if I hear "Yah Mo B There" one more time, I'm going to "Yah Mo" burn this place to the ground.

Paula: You're such a smartass. Get back on the floor.
 
~ Paul Rudd and Jane Lynch in The 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)

No comments: