Monday, March 22, 2010

Shrek Forever After Trailer!

HOORAY! I was so happy to see this trailer! It looks amazing! Shrek Forever After is incorporating some great new fairy tales to the mix... as well as introcuding us more to the world of ogres. Can't wait!

Although I totally cried a little when I realized Paul McCartney is not voicing Rumpelstiltskin as originally reported... AAANNDDD the plot is way different than we first told you. Hey... it ain't our fault... things change in Hollywood ok??! WAAAAHHH!!! Ok I'm over it.



3 comments:

Wendybob said...

This makes my day. Possibly my year. My love for Shrek is slightly ridiculous for a 29 year old woman...

Puss is the best. "Feed Me...If you Dare"

Awesome!
Can't wait for this one!!!

R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - I love the trailer! I can't wait to see this movie!