Monday, May 10, 2010

Poll Results: Best Broken Lizard Film!


Ok, so this wasn't the most popular poll in the world... I think maybe the category of Broken Lizard films is a little too specific. Or maybe y'all just haven't seen them! If you haven't, get out and rent 'em, because this comedy troupe is hilarious!

For those of you that voted, you seemed to agree that Beerfest (2006) and Super Troopers (2001) is their best stuff to date. We tend to agree!

Check out this Tempting Trailer for Beerfest! DAS BOOT! DAS BOOT!



And be sure to vote on the new poll!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, i've seen this movie numerous times, but there are a few scenes I don't recall seeing. Like when Finch gets tied to a chair, and that girl hitting the other girl's booty with the pingpong paddle...I'll have to check out the special features...

KeLLy aNN said...

hmmm, I missed this vote.
But I would say Super Troopers.