Monday, May 10, 2010

Piranha 3D trailer!


Remember way back when we told about this new Piranha film? Did you think we were joking? Heellzzz no! It's really happening! It sounded like a piece of B-Movie cheese right outta the 50s, but apparently that's what the filmmakers were going for.

This movie has all the goodies you can hope for in a 'monster' flick. People investigating dark places, chicks in bikinis who get eaten, d-bags drinking beer and turning into pirahna lunch, and Christopher Lloyd as a scientist. Ok - that's unrelated to the monster genre, but it's still effing cool.

Now THIS is how you do 3D!



We've also heard from Movies Online that Richard Dreyfuss has a small cameo in the film! I guess he knows a thing or two about toothed underwater creatures stirring up shit. Remember, he was in Jaws... oh nevermind.


5 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I might have to see it because of Christopher Lloyd & Richard Dreyfuss but I don't think I'd EVER be able to go back in the water. =P

KeLLy aNN said...

Is this a remake of the original??

The Masked Critic said...

You had me at bikini.


(PS. My posting abilities seem to have returned. This is how Iron Man must have felt when he got his powers back just before he died in the sequal [i] Just kiddding everyone!![[/i])

Angie said...

Mel - Agreed, I was scared of the ocean because of Jaws, then scared of lakes because of Lake Placid. I'm never going in the water!

Pat - The stupid teens don't realize that when you party in a horror film, you always die.

Kelly - I know the concept was done long ago, but I'm not sure if it's an exact remake or not.

Masked Critic - sooo happy to have you back! We cringe at the thought of you struggling with our site ;)

California Keys said...

Christopher Lloyd!!!! Woo hoo!