Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Colourful Cameo: Motley Crue in Disaster!

Here we have a special stop-motion-animation cameo appearance by Motley Crue. Yeah. I guess they need gigs BADLY!

Anyway, nobody has heard of the spoof Disaster! (2005) except us, or so I believe. I pulled this one out of a bin for ONE DOLLAR, because I knew it had potential. And it was awesome. The animation is not top-notch, but the humour is raunchy and filthy, with a sex scene that rivals Team America.

So Motley Crue appears throughout this movie in a pointless cameo (vocal cameo I should say, since their stop-motion counterparts are horribly done). With the end of the world coming, the band decides to throw the most bitchin' rock concert ever. Ummm ok.

Check out a clip of their Colourful Cameo that involves toilet humour, booze, and general stupidity.



1 comment:

KeLLy aNN said...

omg, That was HIGHlarious!

i've been to a few parties like that, muahhahaaa