Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tangled Trailer!


YAY! Rapunzel is coming to the big screen in the form of a movie called Tangled, as we've previously reported. Yeah, we're big-time reporters. This flick stars the voice talents of Mandy Moore as the hairy princess (not in that way) and Zachary Levi as Flynn Rider, the dashing leading man. My babycakes Ewan McGregor even has a role! *swoon*

Anyways, here's a little teaser to get your blood pumpin'.

The trailer is worth a watch to see a cute chameleon sidekick. Also, I think the guy is totally good looking. Is that weird? I mean, I realize he's animated, but they made him look good!

Come on, it's Disney! They don't EVER put on a bad show! Will you see this one?



5 comments:

California Keys said...

I can't wait to see Rapunzel and her boy toy break out into a spontaneous duet that is relevant to only their situation, yet they sing the song perfectly on tune and know all the words....

Yeah, I'm going to see it.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, like, this movie looks like totally cool man! hehe

Strange Kid said...

It takes me awhile to warm up to Disney, but I always succumb in the end. This does look like another great family film.

Heather Taylor said...

Clearly, I am the only person who is not excited for this movie. It was originally going to be hand-drawn (in an attempt to bring back the Disney Renaissance), but since The Princess and the Frog didn't do so well at the box office, they opted to do CGI instead. Which saddens me because the original images were so incredibly gorgeous :(
And Kristin Chenowith was originally slated to do the voice of Rapunzel so replacing her with Mandy Moore definitely breaks my heart.

Angie said...

Heather - when we originally reported on this one a while ago it had Kristen Chenowith listed, and we were so excited! Not as jazzed about Mandy Moore, but we'll still give it a shot :)