Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Fast and the Furious 5: More Vroom Vroom from Guys Who Have Small PeePees...


I can't even believe it. I loved The Fast and the Furious (2001), but c'mon!! Have we not had enough of this yet!

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson will star in this next (UGH) installment of the Fast Franchise. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Elsa Pataky, Ludacris are all returning... well no shite. These folks ain't up to much these days, so of course they're all in.


I'm a little torn on this one. I think if they hadn't pretended the second and third movies didn't happen, I'd be cool. It should have looked like this:

The Fast and the Furious (2001)
The Faster and Furiouser (2009)
The Fastest and the Furiousest (2011).

It's really just a thought. Anyone else agree? A nice clean trilogy without the nonsense in between...

3 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Really? Oh Come on. They are making it like the Saw movies. They need stop because what's going to be the plot? Oh I can guess. One car will go faster than the other. I just saved myself $11.50 Yeah!

The Man-Cave said...

Another one? Are they making that much dough at the box office? And isn't Dwayne Johnson moving on to better roles? Please enough with this over extended franchise.

JRL said...

Umm fast and the furious is 'moving on to better roles' for Dwayne, i mean seriously, Tooth Fairy?!