Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today's Trailers: Burke and Hare, True Grit, I Am Number Four

It's a barrage of new trailers! Today we're giving them to you in bulk.

What? Lazy, you say? Screw you, I call it efficient. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I just meant that I want to give you as much movie info quickly and en masse so we can discuss all these wonderous new flicks asap.


Firstly, Burke and Hare, starring Simon Pegg and Andy Serkis as grave robbers. HILARIOUS! No really, the concept is morbid but this is a dark comedy I can totally get behind.




Next - the Coen Brothers' True Grit remake starring Josh Brolin, Jeff Bridges, and Matt Damon.

A tough U.S. Marshal helps a stubborn young woman track down her father's murderer. [IMDB]

BOOM you're all caught up, now watch and tell me what you think.



Finally, we have I Am Number Four, starring Timothy Olyphant, Dianna Argon, and Alex Pettyfer as Number Four himself.

John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four. [IMDB]

Secret identities? Super powers? I'm in.



1 comment:

quizshowbob said...

I remember seeing the original "True Grit" when it first came out. I think I was about 12 or 13. This one looks like it might be a pretty good remake. I guess that Bridges would be the most logical choice to play the part.