Monday, April 4, 2011

The Hangover 2 is a Remake of Hangover 1


*Grrooooaaaan plus massive face palm*

Sweet Lord, I can't believe they did this. This trailer made me wanna slap someone. Hard. Not only do the guys drink themselves into a blackout AGAIN, but they lose a friend... AGAIN (but check the roof right away). Instead of a missing tooth, Stu gets a tattoo.. on his FACE, Alan loses his hair, and there's a monkey instead of a tiger.

We've even got the bullshit dialogue of "Oh no not again!" and the same old "check your pockets for clues" crap. The first Hangover was funny, but my head didn't explode with comedy as some people's did. And to see them do the EXACT same thing again is pretty disheartening. I can get behind the story of some guys who are unwittingly drugged and act a fool. But to let it happen twice? Geez. You don't need shenanigans, you need rehab and a life coach to help you make better choices.

Sorry... I'm cranky this morning. What do you think of the trailer?



4 comments:

Thrashbrowns said...

Completely agree. The first one was good, but it lost me with its super-happy Hollywood ending, and I definitely wasn't thinking "Dude, I hope they make another one".

Jamie Gibbs said...

I loved the first movie, but when I saw the teaser for Part 2 I was annoyed. After seeing the full trailer I feel a little better, since it sounds funny enough. Although it's basically Hangover 1.5., if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? It's not going to be original, but hopefully there'll be some new gags in there too.

Anonymous said...

Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.

online pharmacy

online memorials said...

Completely agree with you, guys, the first one was nice, except the happy-end. But second seems to be much worse