Thursday, June 17, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1!


Harry Potter fans rejoice! Or wail in sorrow, I'm not sure which, since this is the beginning of the end of the film franchise!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is on its way, and the trailer has been released!



So what do you think? We're jazzafrazzed for this, since we saw Half Blood Prince in the drive-in, and it was a happy fun times memory for us.

Obviously they've split Deathly Hallows into two films, because there's more money to be made that way. Just look at Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Any film producer worth his salt knows that a big fat book = two films = swimming pool full of cash. (PS - how much is salt really worth that we've used this expression for so long?) I digress...

We haven't read all the books (some though, we do more than watch movies) so we don't know how this all pans out for the HP characters. We're in total suspense! So don't ruin it for us, ok? Geeeez...

Have you read the books? Do you enjoy the films? Which Hogwarts house do you belong to and why? 500 words or less. Go.




3 comments:

Chantale said...

Well, I just can't choose... We should roll 'em all together and form a new house. We shall call it GriffinSlitheRavenPuff. Yes?

Anonymous said...

Great post, huge Harry Potter fan, here (books mostly). I'm super excited for this film! As for a house I'm definitely a Gryffindor, I'd stick my neck out for my friends and be brave in tough spots.

John said...

good post,

Well you're right they probably made this film in 2 parts to win some more millions, however I think for all the books I've read, this will be more look a like to the book story than the others!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.